Terms of sale
Our prices include all rates and taxes:
– Bed-linen, towels and kitchen-sheets ( for 7 days longer stays, after the seventh day, one change of general linen is always included in the price).
Further requests for linen changes during the stay will be considered to be paid and it will have a cost of 5 euros a person.
– Electricity and gas.
– Free WI-FI connection.
– Use of the pool (including the use of sunbeds and parasols).
-Private barbecues (the charcoal and the “diavolina” are not part of the equippment of the apartments. It is possible to have them under request at a cost of 5 euros).
Final cleanings have an extra cost, which depends on the size of the various apartments and it goes from 10 euros to 50 euros.
As the cost of energy (heating cost) is very high in Italy, and to avoid that you will be unpleasantly surprised when settling your bill, we decided – against the usual practice here in Tuscany – to enclose the cost of “normal” energy usage during the cold season, which is from mid-October to the end of April. Only on very cold winter, for the apartments with fireplace, the wood needed for the fireplace itself, will form a small additional cost,which will be determined at the time.
On request we can supply a child’s bed (cot) and / or a child’s (higher) chair (both free of charge).
Then the use of a washing machine, ironing board and iron is included in the price. All will be supplied in the common laundry room.
Moreover the use of the apartment towels outside of the apartments (e.g. pool) is not permitted.
If requested, where it is possible, we could supply one or two additional bed with a cost of 10 euros a person a day. The sofa-bed is to be considered an additional bed too and (where are present) it could become either two single additional beds or one double unique additional bed. Of course, all with the relative addition of bed-linen and towels for bathrooms.
We also offer the possibility of Wine Tastings at a cost of 15 euros a person.
How to make a booking
1. On this web-site under “Contact us”
2. By phone: +39 055 291642
3. By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking, advance payment and how to settle the balance
In order to confirm a booking, a deposit of 30% of the total rate will have to be paid in advance. This amount can be deposited into our bank account and can be paid throughout a bank transfer.
The balance can be paid, either in cash or by credit card, preferably upon arrival at the facility.
Our bank details
IBAN: IT12 C030 6905 4651 0000 0005 462
BIC/SWIFT: BCITITMM ( Intesa Sanpaolo )
FATTORIA L’OTTAVO SOCIETA’ AGRICOLA SRL
Via dei Castagni 112
50022 Lucolena ( Greve in Chianti ) ( FI ) Italia
Minimum 2 nights of staying needed for the larger apartments (La Loggia, Laura and Taverna)
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
If the guest doesn’t show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
We will hold the advance payment of the deposit the guests have previously paid and the deposit will therefore not be returned. This by way of compensation for the missed stay
(with the exception of forced closure due to COVID situation established by the Government)
Deposit against damages
At arrival we ask for an “Apartments Bond/Surety” (the amount of which varies from 100 to 200 euros, depending on the size of the apartments) in cash; this against possible damages and/or losses. The deposit of the bond will be refunded at departure, expenses caused by damages or losses may be deducted.
We are glad to welcome also your pets! It is required only a grant for the hospitality of animals equals to 20 euros per stay.
Your apartment will be ready for the check-in from 12:00h to 13:00h and from 14.30h to 17:00h.
We do not have a 24h reception, this is the reason why we kindly ask you to inform us in advance in case you are planning (or are being delayed) to arrive later than 17:00h.
Please vacate your apartment not later than 10:00 a.m. on the day of your departure, thank you.
Open all year!
HOUSE RULES FOR YOUR STAY AT OURS APARTMENTS/ROOM:
For a pleasant and safe stay, it is good to know the house rules of our facility, which are dictated by common sense and mutual respect.
- Considering the legal obligations imposed on the property of the factory, the stay here is reserved exclusively for the guests who are indicated into the booking. Visits by any external guests must be communicated to the Reception manager.
- Our apartments/room will be at your disposal starting from 12:00 o’clock on the day of arrival until 17:00 pm of the same day. That is the check-in time range. Then, since our Reception is not open 24/24, please inform us of any delay regarding the check-in.
- The keys of our apartments/room will be handed at the moment of the arrival and must be kept and stored with care and attention. In case of the loss of the keys, a timely notice to the Reception manager must be given. A penalty of 50 euros will be charged for the substitution of the lock and the remaking the keys.
- At the check-out day, the apartments/room must be left free by 10:00 am, if not previously different agreed for special needs. We would like also to inform you that, after 11:00 am, whether the apartments/room haven’t been vacated yet, an additional day of stay will be automatically charged.
- Inside the apartments/room smoking is prohibited.
- The apartments/room are equipped with a safe. For this reason, the property has no liability in case of stole or damage of the unattended values left inside the apartments/room during the stay.
- Every time you leave your apartments/room, we kindly ask you to lock the door, close the windows, turn off the lights and all the other electrical appliances, to close the water taps and also the sun-umbrellas, where present.
- Any disturbing noise is forbidden from 23:00 pm onwards
- It is forbidden to bring outside the apartments/room the equipment supplied (towels, linen, blanketsnand and similar).
- At the check-out, a facility manager will check the apartments/room to point out any damage to the building itself or to the furniture. Any damage which may be present, will be evaluated and its value will be deducted from the deposit paid upon the arrival.
- The apartments/room will be given to you clean, tidy and in good conditions. So please return them back in the same mode. Rubbish is required to be put away in the special bins for separate waste collection located in a common point, of which you will be informed upon your arrival. At the time of the departure, it is demanded not to left the garbage inside the apartments/room; if not, a penalty of 20 euros will be charged.
- Do not throw down in the toilet or in the sinks anything that could block the pipes. Only toilet paper is admitted into wc.
- The property does not have the right to enter the rented apartments/room in the absence of the guests, except for specific circumstances, in which it is necessary to go into the apartments/room for the suspicion of possible damages or danger.
- For stays with overnight stays longer than 7 days, after the seventh day, a general linen change is always included in the price of the apartments/room. Further requests of sheets changes during your stays, will be considered to be paid and will have a cost of 5 euros per person.
- Any violation of the same will result in the immediate interruption of the stay in the apartments/room.
- We invite you to communicate any problem and any suggestion you may have to the Reception manager.
We wish you a pleasant and comfortable stay!